JOB OPPORTUNITIES WITH ANTHEM CDA
Anthem CDA is currently seeking someone to fulfill the position of Kids Director. If you would like to apply for this position please do the following:
- Thoroughly read the job description
- Follow the link below and fill out the application
- Submit a Resume (email your resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com
Kids Director Job Description
The Kids Director works closely with the Family Pastor as well as the Kids’ Leadership Team to implement the vision and values held by Anthem CDA. This will be reflected in relevant and congruent teaching within our Anthem Kids ministry.
General Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate Sunday gatherings in the kid’s wing to maintain a safe environment for our kids, families, and volunteers to learn about and experience the love of Jesus.
- Research, vet, and procure relevant curriculum and/or teaching materials for Sunday School classrooms that are congruent with Anthem CDA values and theology.
- Recruit, train, and resource volunteers to serve with like-minded hearts and skills within our kid’s ministries.
- Develop systems and operations to ensure proper scheduling of volunteers and inventory replacement.
- Maintain a database for Anthem Kids to ensure up-to-date contact and relevant data for all children, families, and volunteers.
- Develop and implement annual training for Anthem Kids’ Volunteers and record necessary documentation for child abuse awareness training.
- Attend weekly staff meetings and lead once a month Kids Leadership meeting.
- Meet regularly with Supervisor to review the scope of work and routine check-in of job duties and responsibilities.
- Steward and oversee the annual budget for Anthem Kids ministries.
- Agreement with Statement of Faith, Vision, and Values of Anthem CDA.
- Heart for children and their relationship with Jesus
- Engaged in an Anthem Community Group.
Knowledge and Skills
- Effective team builder and organizer
- Experience in Word and Excel programs
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software programming as needed.
- Flexibility in an ever-changing environment
30 Hours per week
Tue – Thur & Sundays